UMGUNGUNDLOVU TVET COLLEGE HAS THE FOLLOWING VACANCY:
PERSONAL ASSISTANT TO THE PRINCIPAL
REF NO.: UTVETC/PATTP/2017
SALARY NOTCH: R226 611 (SL7) PERMANENT
• A Diploma in Public Management / Public Administration/ Office Management
• Minimum 5 years of secretarial and/or related administrative experience, knowledge and skills
• Driver’s license
• Ability to think strategically and analytically, problem solving, telephone etiquette and interpersonal skills.
• Knowledge of (Ms Word, Ms Excel, Access, and Power Point) is essential.
• Ability to work independently.
• Knowledge of the relevant legislation, policies and procedures in the Public Service.
• To maintain high level of confidentiality.
• Provide reception services to the Office of the Principal
• Manage and monitor the Principal’s diary including arranging logistics, meeting venues, flights and accommodation.
• Handle and scrutinize all incoming correspondence and advise the Principal accordingly
• Develop and prepare the Principal’s presentations.
• Manage queries
• Manage the meeting of deadlines and give prompt responses
• Filing of documents for the Principal’s office.
• Taking of minutes of allocated meetings.
• Co-ordination of catering for events and meetings.
Your application must be accompanied by the following documentation:
• Originally signed Z83 application form of employment.
• Detailed Curriculum Vitae.
• Recent Certified copies of qualifications (not copies of certified copies).
• Recent Certified copy of Identity and driver’s license (not copies of certified copies).
• The envelope should indicate the post and its reference number.
Enquiries: Mr L Ramatema 033 341 2139
The application must be hand delivered to, 44 Burger Street, Pietermaritzburg with the following details on the envelope:
For Attention: Ms N Jula
Human Resource Department
Or Post to: Private Bag X9060
CLOSING DATE: 22/08/2017 (15:00pm)
NB: Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates. Should the candidates not be notified of the outcome of their application within 03 months after the closing date, they should regard their application as unsuccessful. The College reserves the right not to fill posts. ‘UMgungundlovu TVET College is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer.