Business Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 18 months’ work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National diploma.
Engineering Studies Students that have their N4, N5 & N6 certificates and have completed 2 years work experience in their field of study may apply to DHET for a National diploma.
Process to apply for a diploma:
- Student to completed diploma application form and logbook (see below)
- The following documents must be handed to the Exam Officer of the campus:
- Completed Diploma Application form
- Completed Logbook
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copies of N4, N5 and N6 certificates.
- Original signed letter from employer showing evidence of work experience as per logbook.
- Letter from employer needs to include dates of work experience.
- Exams Officer will attach the student’s academic record to the documents
- Application will be sent to Campus Manager and Deputy Principal: Academic Service to verify.
- Once verified, application will be couriered to DHET for processing.
- If application is successful, DHET will be send diploma to Exam Officer for distribution.
- If application is unsuccessful, DHET will communicate with Exam Officer. Exams Officer will report to student.
Please Note: There is NO logbook available for Educare. Students need to provide a letter from the Principal of the school/crèche, detailing all activities performed during the 18 months work experience.