Information on the applications process
- Students that require NSFAS funding, must apply to NSFAS on-line at nsfas.org.za before applying to the College.
- Please look at application dates carefully. Different faculties will have different application
- The following documents in pdf format are required for application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of next of kin/guardian’s ID
- You will need Google Chrome on your device to complete the application form.
- A valid email address is needed.
- Applicants will receive confirmation of application via email. Please check your emails.
- Application status can also be viewed on the applications portal.
- If you forget your password, please contact:
- SLO at campus
- Call Centre on 033 3412214
Entry Requirements for UTVET College
Pass Grade 9, 10 or 11
- N1 Engineering
Grade 12 with Maths and Physical Science. OR Technical Maths and Technical Science.
- N4 Business Studies
- N4 Financial Management
Grade 12 with Accounting
NOTE: APPLICATION DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
- N1 Civil Engineering for T3
22 September to 28 September 2021
- NCV 2022
1 to 22 November 2021
- N4 Business Studies- FULL-TIME for 2022
1 to 22 November 2021
- N4 Business Studies – PART-TIME for 2022
- N1 Engineering for 2022
1 – 14 February 2022
- Have all required documents saved on your device in pdf format.
- Click on APPLY to link to the application portal
- On the left hand side of the screen: Available Courses: Click on SELECT A COURSE
- Complete all the information in respect of the course you want to apply for.
- You will need to insert a username and password. Your username will be your ID number.
Password: needs to be 6 characters with a Capital letter, a number and a special character. eg: Utvet@3
Please write down your password as you will need this to access your portal to check on your application status.
- Complete all the screens on the applications portal.
- Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- If all information has been correctly filled-in you can click on SUBMIT button to submit your application.