Information on the applications process
- Students that require NSFAS funding, must apply to NSFAS on-line at nsfas.org.za before applying to the College.
- Please look at application dates carefully. Different faculties will have different application
- The following documents in pdf format are required for application:
- Certified copy of ID
- Certified copy of results
- Proof of residence
- Certified copy of next of kin/guardian’s ID
- You will need Google Chrome on your device to complete the application form.
- A valid email address is needed.
- Applicants will receive confirmation of application via email. Please check your emails.
- Application status can also be viewed on the applications portal.
- If you forget your password, please contact:
- SLO at campus
- Call Centre on 033 3412214
Entry Requirements for UTVET College:
Grade 9, 10 or 11 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Business Studies
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40%
- N4 Financial Management
Grade 12 with aggregate of 40% and Grade 12 Accounting
- N4 Farming Management & Mechanisation Grade 12 with minimum of 40% Maths/50% Maths Lit.
- N4 Engineering
Grade 12 with minimum of 40% in Maths and Physical Science OR minimum of 40% in Technical Maths and Technical Science
NOTE: APPLICATION DATES ARE AS FOLLOWS:
N4 Business Studies for Semester 1 2024
- Full-time: 18-30 September 2023
- Part-time: 02-22 January 2024
- E-Learning: 08 January 2024
N4 Engineering for Trimester 1 2024
- Full-time : 18-30 September 2024
- Part-time: 08 January 2024
NSFAS Application 2024
- Trimester 1: 21 November 2023 – 30 January 2024
- Semester 1: 21 November 2023 – 30 January 2024
- NCV: 21 November 2023 – 30 January 2024
- Applications online www.nsfas.org.za
- Have all required documents saved on your device in pdf format.
- Click on APPLY to link to the application portal
- On the left hand side of the screen: Available Courses: Click on SELECT A COURSE
- Complete all the information in respect of the course you want to apply for.
- You will need to insert a username and password. Your username will be your ID number.
Password: needs to be 6 characters with a Capital letter, a number and a special character. eg: Utvet@3
Please write down your password as you will need this to access your portal to check on your application status.
- Complete all the screens on the applications portal.
- Once all screens are completed, you will be asked to upload your documents.
- If all information has been correctly filled-in you can click on SUBMIT button to submit your application.